Situated in a strategic and safe location, at the crossroads between Street 51 (Rue Pasteur) and Street 360, this unit on the 4th floor is available for rent starting 1 August 2009.
This area, known as Boeung Keng Kang I (BKKI), is quiet, clean and perhaps also one of the best locations in the city. The apartment is literally within walking distance from essential amenities such as international school, the Somaly Raffles Health Clinic, Agrovet (veterinarian clinic), BKK market and a 24-hour convenience store. The SOS International Clinic is situated about 10 minutes away.
Being a hub for many embassies, international NGOs such as the UN and Save the Children, the area is safe and peaceful. It is particularly strategic for those who are working for one of these organizations.
Surrounding the apartment are spas, international and local restaurants, bars and cafes; Le Cedre, Bai Tong, Cafe Fresco, Gasolina and The Living Room, to name a few. Since it’s essentially a residential area, business-owners are mindful and sensitive with the noise level.
There are tuks-tuks stationed permanently just outside the apartment which makes public transportation easily accessible. It takes only 10 minutes by tuks-tuks to Lucky Supermarket, a well-stocked supermarket selling products which you don’t necessarily find in the local market.
Finally, with lots of windows and the advantage of being on the 4th floor, you get a good amount of light and breeze in the apartment. The sunset is particularly breathtaking.
Below are some of the features of the apartment:
- 4th floor with low density (2 units per floor, maximum 5 floors).
- Elevator and stairs; with security access card to elevator.
- 2 large bedrooms; 1 with attached bathroom with bathtub.
- 1 separate shower room with tempered glass door and toilet.
- 1 storage room.
- 2 balconies; 1 from the living room and the other connecting the 2 bedrooms (able to accommodate a lot of potted plants and outdoor furniture).
- Equipped with beautiful wooden furniture; 2 queen-sized bed with spring mattresses (come with pillows and quilts), bedside tables, fitted large wardrobes and dressers in both bedrooms, coffee table, sofa, arm chairs, TV console with racks, dining table and chairs.
- Air conditioning in the living room and both bedrooms. In addition, all room including the kitchen is fitted with ceiling or wall mounted fans.
- All windows and doors are fitted with mosquito screens.
- Curtains are provided for all windows, except the kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
- The kitchen is equipped with spacious wooden kitchen cabinets, gas stove and oven, fridge, washing machine, ventilator, and fire extinguisher.
- TV and cable channels are inclusive in the rent.
- The bathroom, shower room and kitchen are fitted with water heaters.
- The whole apartment is fitted with multiple-type electric sockets.
- 24/7 generator.
- 24/7 security guard.
- 1 secured parking space.
- Daily garbage collection.
For US$1,500 (negotiable) per month, inclusive of 10% government tax, you get all the above.
If you’re interested and would like to visit the apartment, please contact:
Ms. Rasmey at +855 (0) 12 846 357, firstname.lastname@example.org (from 9am – 6pm Cambodian time, weekdays only)
If you need more detailed information about the apartment and area, feel free to contact me at email@example.com, at any time. I promise to reply promptly to your enquiries.
Please note that part of the furniture (and cat!) shown on the photos belonged to the previous tenant.